Glamablog by Anna Christie - Sydney, Australia

For glamorous thinking women, aged 20 to 100.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Janice's rule - camel toe at the Hilton not a good look

It's so easy to let one's standards slip.

It could be anything... wearing a rotten bra, leg hair regrowth, rough hands.

Here's one habit I had lapsed into, until my friend Janice told me her rule against wearing tight gym pants in the street. I was doing it shamelessly.

Just last Friday I nearly went out in a pair of skin tight Adidas lycra gym pants.

That's until I saw camel toe.

I realised it was a step too far wearing my gym gear on the half hour walk in to town, on my way to the Living Well fitness centre, downstairs from the Sydney Hilton.

To the rescue black diaphanous pleated georgette skirt (Alberta Feretti) which I threw on over the Adidas.

The final look? Adidas outdoor walking shoes / cross trainers with a skirt normally associated with evening wear. But no sequins, beads or other embellishments. And a glimpse of athletic lycra underneath.





I think it worked.

Thank you Janice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for Glamablog.